March 1, 2011

Room In The Inn Correction, New Blog

I was anonymously notified that I excluded mentioning a certain someone in a certain post a certain number of days ago about a certain event at a certain church in Jackson. So I'm swiftly correcting that and saying that along with having conversations with some of the guys at Room in the Inn, I also had great conversations with Nikki Castles. This included playing Rummy, BS, cooking dinner together, and me spilling out all of my life stories (Wait, that didn't happen...).

Nikki and husband Jonathan are currently in the process of adopting a child, and have decided to blog about the entire process. The blog goes by the name Building Castles, and the key verse is found in Matthew 18:5. Jesus says, “Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me."

Click Here to follow their journey, or visit www.buildingcastles-adoptionjourney.blogspot.com.


No comments: