March 14, 2011

March 13

It's been a while, I'm probably losing followers at this point. I guess I haven't posted in a while just because there hasn't been anything to post. I haven't done much recently, other than feel terrible every morning and fine every evening. It's become a pretty consistent cycle that needs to be broken sometime soon. I'm going to the doctor on Tuesday to have some more tests done, apparently some of the results looked weird from the last one. Can't really give all the medical terminology that some might be seeking; I'm sorry. My guess is that I'll tell them everything that's going on, they'll give me some more medicine, and I'll take it until I feel better. That's usually the extent of it. I leave for my trip to Tampa in less than a week, which is pretty ridiculous to think about. I'm pretty excited about it, I just hope that I feel completely better by then.

I'll post soon.

Corey

2 comments:

Anna said...

"feel terrible every morning and fine every evening" ....maybe you're pregnant. :-)

Corey Wilson said...

Yea, I considered that...