February 14, 2011

Feb. 12-13 Weekend

'Twas a good weekend. We threw my parents a surprise party, and they were quite surprised by it. We ended up having a lot of good friends there so that was great. I also got to meet some of Josh's best friends from the Philippines, so that was really cool. We all had a good time. It's back to the grind now, hopefully this week will be much more eventful than last week. Weather in the 60s means I'm gonna be hitting the tennis courts at least once or twice this, finally.

Not much else going on. I'm gonna fill out that application tomorrow if it came in the mail, which it should have. I'll try to get that sent back by Tuesday or Wednesday so we can work on that. I think it's a stretch for me to get it, but I'm still hopeful.

Time to get some rest.

Corey

No comments: